EcoDomus is the leading provider of software for building lifecycle management services, integrating systems and data used for Building Information Models (BIM), Building Automation Systems (BAS), Facilities Management Systems (FMS/CMMS/ CAFM), and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
EcoDomus PM is an online project oriented solution that helps design and construction firms utilize Lean principles and manage BIM and COBie processes.
EcoDomus FM is an online facility oriented solution that allows building owners and managers to benefit from BIM data for building lifecycle management.
Benefits of Lifecycle BIM
- Faster and More Accurate Work Order Management
- Improved Energy Systems Analysis
- Better Assets Tracking via Visual Inventorying
- Better Reporting for Lif Safety Systems
BIM Model Server
- 3-D online viewer, synchronized with Tablet PC version
- Navigate virtual facility models by building systems and locations
- Upload and store BIM/CAD files in the cloud
Integrate BIM with FM
- Bi-directional BIM data integration with CMMS/CAFM packages
- Asset/space reconciliation reports due to changes in BIM or FM - to maintain “as-built” and FM data always accurate
- Electronic handover of BIM and “as-built” facility information using open standards
- Data Quality Control reports
- Convert CAD and old paper blueprints into BIM